Join us for a time of singing, fellowship, and food on Thursday nights at 6:30 PM at 1108 Woodhaven Circle, College Station, TX 77840.
Let’s enjoy Christ!!
God’s Economy – To dispense Himself into His chosen and predestinated people.
1. God has a plan.
1 Timothy 1:4; Ephesians 1:5, 9; Romans 8:29
2. Christ accomplishes God’s plan.
Ephesians 1:10; Hebrews 9:14; John 12:24
3. The Spirit applies what Christ has accomplished.
John 15:26; John 20:22
4. When the Spirit applies what Christ has accomplished, the church is produced.
1 Corinthians 1:2; 1 Corinthians 3:16
5. The church brings in the kingdom.
Matthew 16:18, 19; 13:24; Mark 4:26; Revelation 12:10
6. The kingdom issues in the New Jerusalem.
Revelation 21:2; Ephesians 2:21, 22
1. What does the word “economy” mean in this context?
2. How do we as believers participate in God’s economy?
3. What is the goal of God’s economy?
4. What is the New Jerusalem, and what is it not?
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 9 other followers